Master Collision Repair
QUALITY COLLISION REPAIR IN Test, Oklahoma
Serving Customers Since 1982
We’re excited to launch our new website! Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. We are continually striving to improve our service and we welcome your input. At Design 1, we make customer service a priority. Our people are highly trained and are dedicated to the commitment of quality, workmanship and service that our business was in fact, founded on. Our technicians have several years of experience behind them. We’re proud to serve the auto body repair needs of the Test area.
Auto Body Repair
We offer state-of-the-art collision repair services. We focus on providing excellent customer service and quality repairs. Our auto .... More Services
Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) uses specialized dent removal techniques and tools to gently remove minor dents and dings from the body panels .... More Services
No one likes finding a tow service. Our wrecker service is here for you. Contact us for complete details about payment and availability..... More Services
PROUD TO SERVE THE AUTO BODY REPAIR NEEDS OF THE TEST AREA
When the safety of your family is on the line, why settle for second best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accident scenes can be very shocking, especially right after the impact occurs. Try to remain calm and do the following:
- Stop your vehicle. If you drive away, you could be charged with a “hit and run.”
- If you are blocking traffic in a dangerous place, pull off to the side of the road or into a well-lit parking lot.
- Contact the authorities. Try to assess the scene if anyone else is hurt. Otherwise, wait for the ambulance and/or police.
- Turn off your engine and wait for assistance.
- Be courteous to all parties.
- If you suspect the other driver may be drunk, do not confront him or her. Tell the police and let them handle the situation.
- Make sure you are as calm as possible before making any statements or talking to the police.
- Take photos before you leave the scene.
- Avoid making statements about responsibility to the other driver, witnesses, police or anyone else. Do not state that you are at fault, even if you think you may have caused the accident.
- Contact your insurance company once you are calm and have gathered pertinent information. They will likely interview you on the spot and request photos.
- Acquire a copy of the police report.
- Call us for assistance with repairs to your vehicle.
Here are some tips for dealing with the aftermath of an accident.
- Do not drive your car if it is unsafe. If you can safely drive your vehicle, bring it to us as soon as possible.
- If you cannot operate your car, truck or SUV, call us and we can tow your vehicle.
- Remember that you have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company or the other driver's insurance cannot require you to go to a particular repair shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. It is your vehicle, you deserve the highest quality repairs. Read the fine print and consider carefully before you accept the lowest repair estimate.
Tell them NO and you are dropping your car off at the shop of your choice to get repaired and the adjuster can inspect your car there with the body shop manager. It is your car and you have the right to get your car fixed where you want. We work for you, not the insurance company.
Absolutely. We take care of the estimate and notify you when the vehicle can go in for service. Most times, the insurance company will pay us directly so you don’t have to worry about payment. You will likely have to pay a deductible depending on your insurance. Contact us today to learn more about the process.
Once we write your estimate, it is approved and you authorize us to begin work, we will set up a timeline and let you know when your vehicle will be ready. It may take a few days in order to deliver the best work. If you need to get back on the road before then, we will be happy to set up a rental car for you, and in many cases can communicate with your insurance company to handle the payment.
We know what we’re doing and consistently offer the very best customer service. Our technicians also continue their education in the automotive arena, consistently learning about the latest innovations in body repair. The technicians here are I–CAR trained and ASE Certified. These credentials ensure that you get quality repairs by knowledgeable automotive professionals.
No. We provide free estimates as a courtesy to our customers.
Estimates are written during normal shop hours. While an appointment is not required, it is a good idea to check ahead.
You can get an online estimate on our website.
Yes. We provide a written guarantee of workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all auto body repairs and painting.